Friday, August 26, 2016

New Blog Site Coming Soon!

In the coming weeks, Father Don and I will be launching a revised blog site at our address "qcaradio.com" , but the content will remain the same.  We will be giving you a couple of "Quad Cities Anglican Radio" podcasts each week, as well as my "New Every Morning" homilies from Trinity Church.  God willing, we will be adding Father Don's homilies from St. Mark's Church as well.

Please use the address "qcaradio.com" for accessing all of our materials.  I will try to transfer all of the archived material to that address, but in the mean time all past materials will still be archived at anglicanradio.blogspot.com .

Thank you for listening these past nine (!) years.  It is hard to believe I have been at it this long, and I cannot tell you how much I appreciate your support through the years.  Thank you for listening to, praying for, and supporting me!

- Father Tom Janikowski, FSAC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell!

Thank you to all who have supported us!